A new offer allows Arkansas Tech University students to download Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for free and use it on their personal computers for the duration of their enrollment at the institution.
The Microsoft program, entitled Student Advantage, makes it possible for Arkansas Tech students to access and use software programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and more free of charge.
Below are the steps for how Arkansas Tech students may download the software:
- Visit http://office365.atu.edu.
- Log in using your Arkansas Tech student username and password.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, and then select Office 365 settings.
- Click software in the left menu.
- Select your desired language.
- If you are installing Office for Windows, Microsoft recommends the 32-bit installation.
- Click install to download and install the latest version of Office.
Arkansas Tech students may install the software on up to five computers, including Windows and Mac. Mobile applications for Microsoft Office are accessible for iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices.
Students must connect to the Internet once every 30 days to verify they are still eligible for the program.
The Student Advantage program is being offered through the Office 365 student e-mail and calendar system, provided by Arkansas Tech University in partnership with Microsoft.
For more information, visit https://support.atu.edu/link/portal/16084/16101/ArticleFolder/106/Office-365 or contact the Arkansas Tech Office of Information Systems Campus Support Center at or email@example.com.