Beginning Jan 31st, from 2:30 to 3:30 PM in RPL 331, OIS will be holding weekly workshops to present information and training on various topics of ATU’s many technological resources. As seating is limited to 35 in this room, please reach out to the presenter for that week to reserve your seat. Click their name to send an email.
- Jan 31st – Blackboard Learn (BbLearn), it’s recent update to Ultra Base Navigation, and the changes that it brought about to the Learning Management System. Presented by: Alex Manly
- Feb 7th – Adobe Creative Cloud site license: what applications and services are included in the upcoming site license release, who will be authorized to use a license, and recommendations for installation. Presented by Joe Keating
- Feb 14th – How to recognize and report phishing email. Presented by Chris Moss
- Fed 21st – Cisco Unified Communications. Specific topic TBD and announced later. Presented by Jason Salmans
- Feb 28th – All about the Campus Support Center (CSC) and it’s Support Portal. Presented by Lance Byrum