Yesterday afternoon, the Office of Information Systems hosted a demonstration of a new tool in Blackboard called the WebEx Education Connector. The recording for that demonstration is now available.
You can view the recording here:
During the session, there was a question about virtual office hours that we could not answer at that time, but we would like to share that answer now.
The virtual office hours tool syncs the instructor’s availability across all the courses you set up to use the WebEx Education Connector. When a student requests a meeting with the instructor, that time block is no longer available for any other students to request.
As a reminder, the WebEx Education Connector can help you:
- create teams for your courses and manage the enrollment of your students in WebEx Teams
- schedule class meetings in WebEx Meetings
- access recordings from previous class meetings
- setup virtual office hours and allow students to request a meeting with you
- send reminders for upcoming class meetings in WebEx Teams
If you have any questions, please contact the Campus Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479.968.0646.