Over the past several weeks, the Office of Information Systems has been working with Cisco to deploy a WebEx integration tool for Blackboard to simplify the use of WebEx Meetings and WebEx Teams in your courses. The tool is now ready for faculty to begin enabling for their courses and trying out the new features.
The WebEx Education Connector will help you:
- create teams for your courses and manage the enrollment of your students in WebEx Teams
- schedule class meetings in WebEx Meetings
- access recordings from previous class meetings
- setup virtual office hours and allow students to request a meeting with you.
- send reminders for upcoming class meetings in WebEx Teams.
This tool is still in early release stages, and we would love to help you get it set up for your Blackboard courses. We are hosting a WebEx meeting on Monday, August 24, at 3 pm to demonstrate the new tool and show you how to enable it for your courses. You can add the meeting to your calendar or join the meeting at the start time.
Additionally, we have a very active community of faculty and staff discussing all things WebEx on WebEx Teams. Join the ATU Webex Discussion and Feedback space to participate in the discussion, ask your questions, and share your knowledge and experiences with others.