Cisco has provided several Getting Started resources to help us get a jump start on virtual classrooms and virtual meetings using Webex Meetings and Webex Teams.
Check out the following resources:
- Get started with Webex Meetings
- Get started with Webex Teams
- Setting up your home office
- Tips for working from home
- Tips for hosting a meeting
- Low bandwidth and troubleshooting
- Video: Virtual Classroom: Getting Started
OIS is continually adding resources to help you ease the transition to teaching and working from home. Please check our pages “Resources for Online Delivery of Content and Communication for Faculty” and “Resources for Online Collaboration, Communication, and Remote Work for Staff” for frequent updates.
You can also find solution articles in our support portal related to Work from Home.
If you need one on one assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Campus Support Center through our Support Portal, email us at email@example.com, or call 479.968.0646. We’re here to help!